@LegalEagle explains the importance of #Commas

I had a post that I rewrote everyday to replace 'yesterday's cohort' with 'today's cohort.' One day I asked myself, 'Why don't I just do an entry for every day (with that day's cohort & holidays & maybe its event-anniversaries)?'

That way I can go back & input new birthdays & events etc. Like today (special for some reason)

That holiday's explanation is linked through 'the main word' below; but I feel it's more important to understand that word better. And I find that you understand words better when you look at the other words at the bases of the words you're thinking-of ...

The word “Commas” is built on ancient words that mean to Beat, |Strike, |Smite (|Hatchet ... originally referring to a Phrase of Poetry or a Coinage, the ancient word meant "|Piece that is Cut Off"). #OxfordComma (a comma before the "and" in a list of three or more items) #Comma

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Enter your email address:

Delivered by
FeedBurner



Comments