#BibleStudy (#ChapterByChapter) of #TheBookOfPsalms | @CopelandNetwork @ShepherdsChapel @CARMorg @theBibleHub

What I show here is 'the group of words' that couch "that word" (below hyperlinked to 'the way to make your Bible "fit like a glove" (book-by-book)') into your vocabulary ... deeper meanings that 'firm the foundations' upon which our lexicon stands ...

The book of #Psalms is written (by King David himself or by 'minstrels' in his court) to praise Our Father Yahweh. 
The word “Psalms” is built on ancient words that mean "to Play on a Stringed |Instrument, Pull, |Twitch" (see Feel or Harpist ... it's spelled with a "Ps" in many "neighboring languages," but English is one of very few languages that don't pronounce the "P"). #Psalmist #Psalmody #Psalter #Psaltery #Psalm

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Enter your email address:

Delivered by
FeedBurner


These are all 'in that one book,' and I'll-study each chapter (reviewing each word) and -link all my findings to this page (eventually); but really I pick these passages up from all over (mostly printed on redemptmos sent from disciples you and I can support as they sow The Word into the whole world (from the top to the bottom, and all the way `round the middle)

(or discussed in a widely broadcast Family Bible-Study (where every thread is unraveled, examined & stitched back into the Holy Patchwork-Quilt' ... "chapter-by-chapter & verse-by-verse," a method that leads to some disagreements (calling to mind the last verse-or-two of Isaiah 54))).

Psalm 23 (the old "The Lord Is My Shepherd"-Psalm)
Psalm 91 ("My Refuge and My Strength")
Psalm 103 ("Bless the LORD, O My Soul")

Comments