I'm Starting at the @TextCortex #Academy ... soon, maybe ...

What I show here is 'the group of words' that couch "that word" (below hyperlinked to 'your invitation to use the A.I. tool I'm learning-about') into your vocabulary ... deeper meanings that 'firm the foundations' upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “|Academy|” is built on ancient words that mean "of a Silent District" (name of the Legendary |Athenian who originally owned the later-Public Garden where Plato Taught his Disciples).

just like #Academic #Academe #Academia #Academies
 #Academically #AcademyAwards 


SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Enter your email address:

Delivered by
FeedBurner


I know it has very little to do with the A.I. assistant I'm inviting you to use, but |that word| is also tightly bound to a jingle that 'cemented a sports-retailer into my brain'? (about 10 seconds in)

Comments