I've been Crowding My Mind with #Legends; isn't it about time I BECOME a #Legend? #EmailMarketing with @WebsBest | | #Legendarium #Legendocracy #Legendocrariumn #LegenWAITFORITdary #Legendary #Legendaria


Subscribe FREE to be notified when I uncover more strength here.


True, most of the 'legends' I've been feasting-on have been fantastic tales of derring-do (if not 'the little symbol-keys in the corners of maps' 😁 ... see the 'legendaria'-list ...); but maybe it's time I paid a little more attention to 'the kind of Legend I want to be!'

First though, there's that word (below hyperlinked to the email-sender that can make YOU legendary!)---that word is built on an even-deeper source ... something crucial that firms the foundation upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “Legend” is built on words that mean “to |Collect, |Gather” (Selections (usually from the Writings of the Saints' Lives) to be Read in Churches on Certain Days).

Logging in, I see (like as if Legends Mailer still trying to convince me this is a good idea),
Build Your List, Not Theirs!
  • Build Your List
  • Link Your Auto-Responder
  • Make Cash From Referrals!

... even though a) I'm already all-signed-on & b) they've already sent me a welcome-email that says,

Hi,

Thanks for joining Legends Mailer.

To use the program to promote your products or services, you can send solo emails to the other members. This is done using a credits system. Each credit you have in your account will let you send your promotional email to one member.

You earn credits by opening emails sent by other members and clicking the credit link to view their website. Free members earn 15 credits for each website they view. Premium Members earn 30 credits per website viewed.

Premium Membership also lets you send your email every day instead of every 3 days for free members. You also get 1,000 credits added to your account everyday as a Premium Member.

Premium Members can also integrate their auto-responder program so that every person they refer to the program also gets added to their personal email subscriber list.

...

No matter which route you take, you will find Premium Membership to be an excellent way to more than triple your marketing power for a very small investment.

I will be sharing more tips and tricks to get the most out of your membership over the next few days. Until then remember ...

Take ACTION to Supercharge Your Success.

Matthew 



Or am I looking at that wrong (or 'wrongly' 🤓)? Tell
 me how-wrong/right I am in the comments below 😁

Comments