Let @RaiinmakerAPP help you #MintYourMoment (Create NFTs and become a #PreciousResource in the #Web3SocialCreatorEconomy)

I'll link to that app through the emboldened words below, and I'll 'blog' my exploration of the program; but first I'll present 'the group of words' that give "that word" a place to connect to your vocabulary ... deeper sources that firm the foundation upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “Precious” is built on ancient words that mean Value, Worth, Price.

#Precious #Preciosity #Semiprecious #Preciously 


SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Enter your email address:

Delivered by
FeedBurner


I was introduced to 'the link above' (or to 'the link that the above-linked page points to') through the this tweet:
That link leads to a list of links, one of which ("Website," I think) invites me to 'Mint My Moment & Join the Web3 Social Creator Economy,' when I can either "START NOW>" or scroll-down to learn more.

I'll 'START NOW>' later😋 but--for now--I scroll-down to see it telling me I could "Create Content. Share on Social. Stack Crypto."---if I had a mobile-device with the active capability necessary to run apps from Apple's App Store or on Google Play.

I scroll-down further, and it tells me "Everyone is a Creator. It's time to democratize the creator community and take back the value of our social capital...." I think they mean 'monetize our usually-FREE social capital.'

I scroll-down more, and they encourage me to "Create to Earn---On Raiinmaker, share content to your existing social channels to finally earn your fair share of the social value you create. Join campaigns to post curated content for brands & projects you believe in and monetize your social influence."

... Before I can fully judge whether that means anything of real value (and not just 'sap all the money you can out of your friends' investments before they can see that there won't be any good returns') Raiinmaker encourages me to "Join the Movement".

Scrolling-down: It urges me to "Stack Crypto---Create Content & Participate in campaigns to earn Coiin, other cryptocurrencies, NFTs & digital gift cards from over 300 global brands.---Start Earning."

Down some more: "Proof of Influencetrade;---Utilizing Raiinmaker's proprietary Proof of Influencetrade; algorithm, Web2 Social Engagement Data is hashed onto Web3 Public Blockchains and value is distributed back to the user in the form of Crypto and NFT Rewards."

Further down: "Together we make a difference.---Raiinmaker donates 4% (of all Crypto & Fees from the platform) to charities and organizations voted on each month by our community of creators."

Down past some campaign-statistics & graphics: "Powered by $COIIN---Coiin is the 'gas' of the Raiinmaker network as Campaign smart contracts are powered by Coiin and Network level community rewards are paid in Coiin. The Coiin token is an ERC20 standard Ethereum token and a BEP20 standard Binance token and can employ the entire Ethereum and Binance ecosystems for security, wallets and transfer."

Scrolling down takes me past their list of investors & Partners & Integrations to the end of the page (where all the 'Join Now'-links probably lead), encouraging me again to 'Mint My Moment' "Regardless of the size of your audience, all creators stack crpto on Raiinmaker.---Join the Movement." and again they link to apps from Apple's App Store or on Google Play.


I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives on politics and entertainment (both currently and of the recent- & distant past), and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below.

Comments