#Cryptocurrencies: NOT Currencies, but Imaginary Properties with Weird-ish Names (that @NameExplainYT tells us about)

... hmm ...

The word “Cryptocurrencies” is the plural for Cryptocurrency (when you're referring to several different Coin-Systems rather than -the whole industry).

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

Some of those weird names (listed here, but explained a little better in the video linked through the bold text above):
Bitcoin, Altcoins (like Litecoin, Namecoin, Titcoin), Ethereum, Polkadot, Tether (a Stablecoin), Safemoon, Memecoins (like Dogecoin, Coinye West)
My New Mantra (one of several)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments