#Degeneres

'That word' (below-hyperlinked to a post about the talk-show host who champions 'being nice to each other') is built on an even-deeper source ... something crucial that firms the foundation upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “Degeneres” is built on ancient words that mean ... well, I can't find 'the exact meaning,' but the comedienne has influenced the culture so much that the name's a slang-term for "similar to the lesbian joker," and (since they say her name is "of |French origin") I find the translation of 'Degeneres' (or of "dégénérés") " |Degenerate, |Degraded."

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


My searching also led me to The Kabalarian Philosophy's site, which gave me an analysis of that name as if it were a first-name.

(Still not-knowing what 'The Kabalarian Philosophy' is), I went ahead and tried to find an analysis of her full name & birth-date. Here's what I got.
... Lotsa stuff there, no clear connection (except maybe if you read
 a little deeper ... I just kinda scanned-over it).

Comments