Why Hasn't @zoom_us Sent Me My #ZoomCam Yet? #WhyDoTheyCALLit #Zoom Anyway? @Bing @EndtimeApostasy #ZoomLens #Zoomin #Zooming #Zooms #Zoomed


Subscribe FREE to be notified when I uncover more strength here.


I hope society gets over this COVID soon (and yes; though comedians are right that there haven't been "18 previous COVIDs," WebMD told me that there have been something-like SEVEN other COVIDs).

It's like 'what I hear about when early colonists killed many Natives with plague'—the Europeans had developed an immunity to the virus they brought to the New World ...

But the 'quarantine'-orders (although it may soon become 'quintantine' or 'sectantine' or 'septantine' or 'octantine' or ... some better word for 'isolation for however-many-more-days-than-the-original-40-that-the-word-implies') have made popular a video-technology that ... I'm troubled about 'not already having.'

'That technology's name' (below-hyperlinked to several organizations' (Universities, the company itself) suggestions on the equipment & services needed for the tech) is built on an even-deeper source ... something crucial that firms the foundation upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “Zoom” (so-called–possibly–because it allows people who are far-apart to 'Zoom' across the distance between them while still so far away) is built on Aviators' Echoic (used by Photographers with the 'Zoom Lens') for "to |Quickly Move |Closer."

'Zoom' is actually a video-conferencing software that uses other establishments' "hardware." I don't have that hardware (a 'cam,' etc.) for the same reason I don't call it a "web-cam" in the title-line—you sickos' projected fear that I'd use it to show you some disgusting things we hope we never see.

While I'm insulted that you seriously believe I'm capable of such depravity, I 1) have in the past 'helped to display such garbage' (back when I was under the impression that 'such refuse' was "the best way to make money online" ... foolishness ...), and so 2) have no way to guarantee that I won't do it ever again.

Or do I have a way to make such a guarantee? Tell me (in the comments) what I can do to prove that I won't do anything unsavory with the video-equipment you send me!


Comments