Getting Your #Larceny 'Jones' off in the Virtual World (so you're not tempted to do Larceny IRL) #ThugLife @FacebookGaming #GrandLarceny #PettyLarceny #Larcenist


Subscribe FREE to be notified when I uncover more strength here.


In the Facebook Instant Game Thug Life, I (the virtual player, that is) rob & attack (damage) other players' hideouts and try to build & protect mine (as my friends try to destroy my hideout while they build & protect their own).

I invite more friends to play, and the game gives me this banner to invite them-with:

"Larceny"? 'That word' (below-hyperlinked to Facebook's Instant Games—Thug Life & many-many more) is built on an even-deeper source ... something crucial that firms the foundation upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “Larceny (Theft of Personal Goods with Felonious Intent)” is built on words that mean “to Get” (|Free-booting, Piracy ... same Foundation used by words that mean "Worship-, |Service |Paid to the Gods, |Hired Labor"; "-|y" added in English, probably by influence of "|Burglary, |Felony").

a picture I'm linking to 'the meaning of "Leslie"'
I know you don't consciously want to commit Petty- or Grand Larceny, but I suspect that–subconsciously–you're usually instinctively jonesing to-... or is it 'jonsing'? or maybe 'jones-ing'? 'jonzing?' when did 'jones' start to mean "have an urge to take action," September 7, 1967?



Know anything else interesting about that? Comment!

Comments