Why Does @Twitter #Relentlessly Suggest I Should Follow Inactive Accounts? (it's probably because of accounts I follow who followed me years ago and haven't Tweeted since) | @ForumCoin

The main reason I 'follow' (or 'subscribe for notifications of the latest Tweets from') people on Twitter was 'so that they might follow me back!' And how are they supposed to follow me back if they're not active on Twitter? Why should I want to 'subscribe for their new Tweets' when they're NOT TWEETING!!! 😩

I don't know, but Twitter explains some of its reasoning on a page you can get to through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; but first–after a mention of the free mining-software (giving us free Bitcoin in exchange for energy we're wasting anyway)–I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Relent” is based on Re- plus ancient words that mean “|Slow, |Viscous, |Supple (see |Lithe)” (evolving to mean "|Become Less Harsh or |Cruel, Softening in |Temper" on the notion of the Hard Heart |Melting with Pity ... recently, I changed the above link---it had linked to my ForumCoin-discussion about 'why Amazon.com thinks so much of itself').

#Relentless #Relent #Unrelenting #Relentlessly #Relentlessness 


SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments