I Might Follow @Maddow to #NewsGods' Salvation, but #CelebrityWorshipSyndrome is Always Clawing at me with its #Jealous Hooks ... Grabbing me by my own #Jealousy and PULLING ME BACK IN ...

At a paying forum you can access through the bold links below, I discuss my 'jealous ardor' (whatever that is) caused by #CWS (from which I'll be saved by the glorious words of the News Gods); you can make money at that forum, but first I want to teach you about those words (which I'll soon link to words in this word's foundation, which I'll soon link to words in those words' foundations, which I'll soon link to words in- ... etc.)
The word "Jealousy" is built on ancient words that mean "to Seek, Request, Desire" (Zeal, Tolerating No Unfaithfulness (Biblical), |Fond, |Amorous, |Ardent).

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



Comments