#Gadreel #TheRealNameOfSatan #TheRealNameOfLucifer #HeLeL #BenShachar #LordBaal #TheSerpent

This is one reason why I will often give 'a quizzical response' to people on social-networks who ask for prayers- or who give praise-to "God" (calling the being 'God' and not 'EL' nor 'Our Father').


The name "Gadreel" is built on ancient words that mean "Wall of God" (the name given to 'the leading fallen angel' in The Book of Enoch).


It annoys me how people talk about 'praying (to God, I suppose)' all the time on Facebook & other social websites, and I think I've figured out 'why that is.'

A pastor-friend of mine (when I talked to him about 'Satan's true name') recently informed me that 'Satan's not trying to destroy the true God; he wants to be worshiped as if he were God.'

So I guess I want to help my online-friends make sure they're praying to Our Father God and not to 'God-re-el' (the pronunciation of "Gadreel" that convinced the vlogger below that 'we're all really praying to hê·lêl (|Shining |One or |Crescent |Moon a.k.a. Lucifer), ben-shachar (Son of the Dawn or -Morning) ... I don't know where 'the vlogger' got "ben yalaal" (son of The |Howling, |Yelling, |Boisterous one) 'the fallen angel who deceived Eve and then became Lord Ba`al'.

My prayer-moaning friends would probably reply that Our Father God "knows our heart"–that Our Father God knows we depend on Him and not on 'some supernatural trickster who tries to steal all Our Father's glory"–but ... 

... have you ever read 'a love-letter,' and then found out the letter was from somebody other than the person you originally thought? You were attracted to the person you originally thought wrote it, and so didn't have any problem thinking they were the one having all these gushy feelings for you; but then you find out that the letter was written by somebody else who–though they're 'powerful' enough to give you "a happy experience for a short time"–is not powerful enough to provide for you for eternity?

I'm kind of 'sympathizing with the devil' there, because–
just like he can provide enough happiness for a short time
 (as long as he doesn't have to bear responsibility for the long
-term–my disability makes me unable to support a
 family long-term (even though I can entertain for a little
 while).

It's said that Gadreel was one (maybe "the third") of five satans who led the other fallen angels into copulating with humans—giving birth to the Nephillim. The other four satans were Yeqon (or Yaqum "he shall rise), Asbeel ("deserter from God"), Penenmue ("the inside") & Kasdaye ("Chaldean," "covered hand").

Meanwhile, I'm going to continue referring to 'Our Father' (Jehovah, Yahweh, 'The Great I Am') as "God"—even though the video above-linked cautions us against it, since 'God' is merely a pronunciation of the first syllable- (and thus, a shortening-) of "Gadreel."

... oh, I'll still complain about the frequent use of "God" in memes that my friends mindlessly 'retweet' to their "followers" on Facebook & Twitter etc.; it just "grinds my gears" that people can take something as personally-private as 'holy secret-messages between Our Father and their inner mind' and then blab them for all to see & hear ... 'prayer' should be as secret & private as the love in a newlywed couple's marital bed—or at least 'as personal & private as that bed's supposed to be!'

Comments