A 30-Second Ritual that #Lessens Your Diabetes Symptoms! @AmiclearR

|That word| seems important; so I found out a little more about |that word| (below-linked to the thing that brought |that word| to my attention) and share my findings with you below---maybe I'll add some notes beneath (and/or you might start/continue the discussion in the comments).

... and I have to mention that a lot of help (a share of revenue, extra topics from magazines & advertising, etc.) comes from WowApp: Using the Wowism Community's Fairness to Prevail over Economic Greed ... if not from advertising on my Microsoft Casual Games ...

The word |Lessens| (or--in case that link doesn't work--|Lessens|) sits at the peak of the high tower above the proto-word *leis- "Small" (|Less| is also an abbreviation for "Unless"---also abbreviated |Less'n| #LessN).
just like #Less #Lessness #LessIsMore #PayLess #Lessen
 #Lessened #Lessening #Lesser

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

... but I wasn't patient enough to sit through the hour-or-so video leading to the thirty-second ritual (but the picture on the linking page was 'someone holding an egg-yolk in an eggshell above a bowl ... is that a clue? eat the yolk raw? the egg-white? (or cook them?))
My New Mantra (one of several) - Nothing is forever except Change (BUddhA)

xx

Comments