@TextCortex's #Theresa - Not a "Therapist" as much as 'a self-therapist's assistant'

I'll explain below. But first, |that name| seems important; so I found out a little more about |that name| (below-linked to my post about a few of Text.Cortex's A.I. Assistants' Personas) and share my findings with you below---maybe I'll add some notes beneath (and/or you might start/continue the discussion in the comments).

... and I have to mention that a lot of help (a share of revenue, extra topics from magazines & advertising, etc.) comes from WowApp: Using the Wowism Community's Fairness to Prevail over Economic Greed

The name |Theresa| is related to ancient words that mean "Summer, |Harvest" and/or the name of the Greek island of #Therasia (Θηρασία, western island of Santorini ... an island whose name probably also comes from ancient words that mean "Summer, |Harvest").
just like #Teresa #Therese #Teri #Terri #Terrie #Terry
 #Tess #Tessa #Tessie #Tracee #Tracey #Traci #Tracie
 #Terese #Tereza #Tena #Thera #Thea #Tere #Teresita
 #Thirasia

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'


Maybe Theresa 'identifies as a Therapist,' but it's very upfront (at least in its description ... I haven't 'prompted its discussion' enough to know if it does "the whole 'not a doctor'-runaround in any/all its responses) that it "won't be able to give you any medical advice."

No, its advice involves more 'mindfulness' or 'positive thoughts & positive self-talk' or 'burnout-prevention' ... healthy thinking (echoed in the title to one of my YouTube-lists---Think Yourself Healthy).

Comments