Is #Quaid (@JackQuaid92 @DennisWilliamQ @RandyRRQuaid) EVERYWHERE? (@ShortTreksCBS crossover into @StarTrekonPPlus #StrangeNewWorlds, @TheBoysTV, #MyAdventuresWith @Superman ... #innerspace? @IndependenceDay

I've been seeing Jack 'all over the streaming-verse' (evoking the memory of Randy, Dennis ... maybe Jack & any number of Quaid's ... Kuato?😄) So |that surname| seems important; making me try to find out a little more about |that surname| (below-linked (soon) to a concern that might plug up the steady flow of Quaid-ity we Quaid-fans are hungry-for) and share my findings with you below---maybe I'll add some notes beneath (and/or you might start/continue the discussion in the comments).

The surname |Quaid| is a reduced form of #McQuaid, meaning "Son of #Uaid," with |Uaid| being the Gaelic form of #Wat, short for #Walter,  a name that means "Power- or Authority of the Army."
just like #Wally #Walt #Watson #Watts #Watt

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

My New Mantra (one of several) - Nothing is forever except Change (BUddhA)

xx

Comments