@GenerationGapTV is ... a Perfect Gift for the Kids, -for the Seniors, and -for @KellyRipa's Cohorts in-between! @TVinsider

It's basically a trivia game-show for three teams--each made up of one youngster (early/pre-teenager) and their elderly relative (grandparent, aunt, uncle, etc.)--where they answer trivia-questions that come from before- or after 'their time'---in the #Gap their own generations might not cover.

|That word| seems important; so I found out a little more about |that word| (below-linked to TVinsider's page for the game-show) and share my findings with you below---maybe I'll add some notes beneath (and/or you might start/continue the discussion in the comments).

The word |Gap| sits at the peak of the high tower above the proto-word *ghieh- "to |Yawn, |Gape, be Wide Open."
just like #Gaps #Gapped #Gapping #Gappy #Gaptoothed
 #Stopgap

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'


In the few episodes I've seen so far, I've "learned" that
  • "Be Kind, Rewind" was 'owned' by BLOCKBUSTER VIDEO (and wasn't 'just something ALL video-rental stores used)
  • Kelly wants us all to call her 'Ga-gee' (although--since that name is based on an infant's mispronunciation of 'Grandma--I think a better name for Kelly would be 'Ka-kee' or 'Ra-Ree').

Comments