Can @TuckerCarlson turn @Twitter into 'a #FullFledged Media Platform' now that he has a little Spare Time? @PKafka (of @Vox) thinks so ...

He explains that suspicion in the article linked through the bold text below.

The phrase “Full-Fledged” describes a Bird that has Developed & Matured enough to be Suitably #Fledged for Flight.
just like #FullyFledged (I imagine)
The word “Fledged” is built on ancient words that mean "|Feathered (Flowing)."
just like #Fledge #Fledging ... #Fledgling is the word for a Bird who has yet to develop and remains untried

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

I haven't 'read the whole article,' but I think that--if Carlson makes money on Twitter--it's probably going to be via that subscription-program (where--if you have more than (last time I checked) 10,000 "followers"--you can sign-up to offer them special alerts-etc. for a subscriptions of a few dollars a month).

Tucker's announcement doesn't exactly say what his plan is, but ... well, listen,

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments