@MicrosoftStart shares @SoberHealing_'s revelation of Women's Matters that Men Are #Afraid to Ask About

... hmm ...

The word “Afraid” is built on ancient words that mean "to take Out of Peace (Ex-'Friendly Love')."
#Afeared #Unafraid #FraidyCat #FraidyCats


"Women's Secrets" stock-photo

'Sating men's curiousities' (at the bold link above), Elizabeth Ervin tells me--us 😁
  • Many women just wear high heels so they can hear their steps clip-clopping on the pavement & on marble floors in silent buildings.
  • Women 'stereotypically' use mountains of pillows (obviously) for the relief it provides to hips, backs & shoulders.
  • What Women Want to Eat - I suppose there's an old trend of 'ordering your date's dinner for them' ...
  • What to Do about that Annoying 'Monthly Visitor' - basically, just don't be disgusted; like you might tell your kids (when they're too young to know 'everything'), she's just 'sick' for a few days.
  • Be Clear about What You're Aiming-for - Some guys take girls 'out for coffee' but decide that counts as "a date." Don't do that---like you're 'tricking her' into going on a date by starting out calling it 'only coffee.'
  • Fry Snatching - Ms. Ervin's not too clear about this. I think maybe women think 'calories don't count unless you order a whole helping of the food.'
  • Passive Approaching (Having the Women Approach You) - Let her initiate conversation, but do 'signal interest' (look at her, & smile when she sees you & comes over to start talking).
  • They Say "I'm Fine" when they're Not - They usually say this so you'll let them stick around rather than make them go away to lighten the mood.
  • 'True Crime'-Obsession: It's obviously not 'universal,' but women who do follow 'true crime' dramas usually inherit the obsession from their mothers.
  • Meetings in the Lady's Room - I guess it's like 'the guys' locker-room.'
I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments