Many Thanks to @getAdBlock for Optimizing the #Guts of their Program for us AdBlock-users

The 'specific' optimization I'm glad for is their YouTube/Twitch-settings that let us allow 'specific' Tubers'/Twitchers' ads to show through (thus earning them credit for our viewership). 

But I've already 'done' "specific," and a word-meaning in "specific"'s foundation (below linked to the not AdBlock gave me about their update ... which might be blocked to you if you don't download AdBlock's FREE Ad-Blocking tool) is ...

The word “Guts” is built on ancient words that mean "to Pour (so as to Stream along through a Channel)."
so are #GutBucket #Gutless #Gut #Gutsy #HateTheirGuts #GutReaction #GutFeeling #GutCheck #Gutted #Gutting #Catgut #Rotgut

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'


I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments