@DisneyPlus brings us #PeterPanAndWendy - The Ultimate #PeterPan? (all because of @JimGaffigan ... @JudeLawOFFICIAL was there too) | @FilmOptix

or--as Christian Eulinberg put it--

Peter Pan & Wendy is the story of #Wendy |Darling's farewell to childhood (where she was obsessed with tales of #PeterPan & Captain Hook in the realm of Never-Neverland) as she decides she needs to grow up. 
The name “Peter Pan” is inspired by a) Peter |Llewelyn Davies, one of five |Llewelyn Davies brothers (also inspiring The Lost Boys?) & b) the Greek minor deity Pan.
just like #
The name “Wendy” (supposedly inspired by Margaret Henley's nickname for her father's friend (J.M. Barrie)---her "fwendy-wendy") is a form of the name #Gwendolyn, a name built on ancient words that mean "White-, Fair-, Blessed Ring or -|Loop."
just like #Gwendolen #Gwendoline #Gwen

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'


I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments