#Renting-Laws in England ... Do They Have international influence, @BBCworld?

Maybe the article (linked through the word 'Renting' below) tells us about 'the international influence' that the promised British law protecting tenants (& the landlords who are 'breaking it' while they still can) have, but you'd have to examine the article more closely than I did.

The word “Renting” is built on ancient words that mean "to |Render" (if not the adjective for the object that has been "|Rend-ed" (limb-from-limb, etc.))
#Rent #RentFree #RentA- (in imitation of the trademarked #RentACar) #Rents #Rented #QuitRent #RackRent #Rental #Renter #Renters #Rentals #Rentier


I don't think British landlords' 'increased propensity to issue no-fault eviction-notices' will spread throughout the world; but it's probably best to 'nip it in the bud.'


I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments