@GreatNonprofits turned my 'story' into a #Fundraiser for #MountainHighFoundation

Looking for information on a charity I hope to help support through WowApp, I found their listing on GreatNonprofits.org. After I added 'my story' (which I thought they would just post to the listing's page like a regular testimonial), they had me click a 'Start Fundraiser'-button---'building' the page linked (through 'Fundraiser') below, which is basically 'an encouragement to donate, followed by "my story" as to where your donation will go (i.e. The Mountain High Foundation, funding a retreat in the Rocky Mountains' Sangre di Cristo Range (Red River, NM (US)) for adult survivors of traumatic brain-injury).

The word “Fundraiser” is obviously from the words "Fund" & "Raise."
#Fundraisers #Fundraising


And so it goes.
My New Mantra (one of several)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments