I AM Certainly Trying, #OverExplainingTheJoke behind #YouCanCertainlyTry | @CritRoleWiki @Wizards_DnD - & @SNORG can correct me if I'm wrong ...

SNORG TEES offers the "You Can Certainly Try" T-shirt on the order-form you can get to through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; I'll over-explain the joke, but first–after a mention of the free mining-software (giving us free Bitcoin in exchange for energy we're wasting anyway)–I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

"You Can Certainly Try" is the usual response from #Dungeon-Master (DM) Matthew Mercer (on the show CRITICAL ROLE, where Theater-Nerds play #DungeonsAndDragons for us Nerds to watch) when another Player asks him if they Can Do Something In-Game
The word “Dungeon” is built on ancient words that mean "Master of the Household, Great Tower of the Castle" (sense shifted to 'the Basement Confinement-Cell' because the Greatest Tower usually stood above the Underground Castle Keep).
 #DungeonMaster #Donjon #Dungeons #DM #LockedInTheDungeon
The word #Dragons (in Dungeons and Dragons) is built on ancient words that mean "to See (as it was said to be a Huge Serpent with a Deadly Glance)."
 #Dragons #Dragonet #Dragonets #Dragoness #Dragonesses #Drake #Dragoon #Drakes #Dragoons #Draco #Draconian #Dragonfly #Pendragon #Snapdragon #Dragonflies #Snapdragons



I don't remember ever playing Dungeons & Dragons, so 'all I know about how it's played' is what I've seen in THE BIG BANG THEORY & CALL ME KAT ... so I look it up and see ...
I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments