Help #Optimize The World with @Honeygain_app @MsLenity @HoneygainG @Swarmbytes & ME! (with a $5 bonus on my invite)

Yes, HoneyGain explains 'how you can make money just by letting your device run' on a sign-up form you can get to through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; but first–after a mention of the free mining-software (giving us free Bitcoin in exchange for energy we're wasting anyway)–I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word |Optimize| is built on ancient words that mean "to act as an Optimist, with the moist Hopeful View of a matter" (evolving into the verb for "Making matters more Optimal, Developing to the |Utmost").
#Optimization

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



Maybe that sounds a little 'fanatical' (is that the word I'm thinking of? 'like a fantasy fairy-tale' ... fantastical maybe?), "getting little bits of information from the web simply by signing-up?"

(I know they give an example of 'the kind of information honeygain is able to share because people let them use their "data,"' but I don't quite see how "the common user is connected to the data honeygain is seeking" ... all I know is that--while thinking of the best way to say I don't know--I earned about a-tenth-of-a-cent!)

I do a little more digging, the explanation they give is, "The app facilitates proxy services to third parties, such as data scientists, Fortune 500, and other trustworthy companies. The Honeygain network is used by researchers from e-commerce, advertising, and web intelligence companies. These companies extract insights from the web using Honeygain to make market research, ad-fraud prevention, brand protection, pricing intelligence, travel fare aggregation, and SEO monitoring services." (important stuff ...

But I think the only important things for us to know is that 'we' (when you accept the invitation) Facilitate Proxy Services!

On the Honeygain Dashboard, they show me 'what percentage of my Earnings come from which Task-Type': what percentage came from "Gathering" (Default Network-Sharing ... just letting my connection 'Facilitate'), "Content Delivery" (where 'our sharing' makes others' bandwidths bigger in order to share images, videos, audio, IPTV, VoIP, etc.), "Referrals" (a percentage of the earnings of those whom I invited) & "Winnings" (with LuckyPot, basically a little image you click after you've shared 15 MB to see if you've won Extra Credit).
logo of "honeygain (SWEET MONEY)"

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments