#Latinos, #Latinas; now #LatinX in #LatinAmerica ... I thought #Latin was DEAD!

On the back of their calendar, Kenneth Copeland Ministries uses 'the flag of Columbia' to represent their "LATIN AMERICA"-mission. Doing some research (for a post you can get to through 'the emboldened link(s)' below), I find out more about 'why the area is called "Latin America"'; and I'll get to that & the symbolism of Columbia's flag, but first–after a mention of the free mining-software (giving us free Bitcoin in exchange for energy we're wasting anyway)–I want to teach you about those words. 

And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

It's called Latin America because ... well, either because 'the Romance languages they speak' are descendants of Vulgar Latin, or because of European Colonists' desire to distinguish French-, Spanish- & Portuguese-speaking countries from those that spoke English, German or any other language.

The word “Latin” is built on ancient words that mean ""
#

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



The colors of Columbia's flag: the Yellow 50% represents the Soil, Gold, Resources, Sun, Harmony, Farming, Justice & Sovereignty; the Blue embodies the Seas, Rivers, Sky, Devotion & Vigilance; and the Red is for the Blood shed to gain Victorious Independence.

Columbia is the location of KCM's Latin America mission, which also covers (probably) Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay & Venezuela.

My New Mantra (one of several)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments