@PalladiumHotels have a Place for You to Rest as you Feel the Good Vibes of #Jamaica

Palladium Hotel Group offers great deals on a site you can get to through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Jamaica” is built on ancient words that mean "Rich in |Springs" (and influenced the naming of Jamaica in New York, although that place's name actually means "|Beaver |Pond").
#Jamaican #Jamaicans

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives on politics and entertainment (both currently and of the recent- & distant past), and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments