Maybe I'm Not #Conceited Enough for @CryptoTabNET-Success (except when I'm TOO Conceited)

CryptoTab gives you a way to rescue me from my un-conceitedness & -my #conceitedness FOR FREE through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Conceited” is built on ancient words that mean "Conceive, Imagine, Think, Concept (thus spelled #Conceipt sometimes)" (though it now means "having an |Overweening Opinion of Oneself," it used to mean "having |Intelligence, Ingenious, Witty").
#SelfConceited #Conceitedly #Conceit #Conceits #SelfConceit #SelfConceits #Concetto (with plural #Concetti, Italian-inspired term for "a Piece of Affected Wit")

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



I've been a minor 'miner' (cyber-mining) for a few months now, and I've earned almost one-100,000th of a 'bitcoin' (about 19 cents' worth)! That's 'running my mining-program (with a hashrate of 500-to-1000 guesses-per-second) about 8 hours a day.'

It's possible I could 'make big money' that way ... in a few thousand years!

But how can I make 'big money' faster? The same way a wolf manages to catch large prey---by giving up the title of 'lone wolf,' and gaining a share of the prey caught by the wolf-pack! (I was so conceited, thought I could land the huge beast all by myself! or I wasn't conceited ENOUGH, and thought EVERYBODY would naturally be as community-minded as I was 😵)







Comments