Which of These Pitches will #Convince You that you should Join My @CryptoTabNET #MiningNetwork ?? | @mitsueki

You can join my mining-network through a sign-up on 'the emboldened link(s)' below (or of-course through the landing-pages linked through the list below it); but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Convince” is built on ancient words that mean "to |Overcome (others' doubts) Decisively, Conquer-, Fight Intensely (see Com-)"
#Convinces #Convinced #Convincing #Convincingly #Unconvinced #Unconvincing

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



CryptoTab sent me another pop-up telling me that I ought to ask you (again) to join join my mining-network, and they give me tons of links to share with you. I'll list the links here, then come back and summarize them for you (in case you don't want to review them yourself)

... actually, the referral-codes they gave me were so easy to 'break,' that I decided to 'cloak' them all and give you the cloaked codes ('uncloaked,' they're basically "the original programmer's website with my affiliate-I.D. attached to the end (an I.D. that many just leave off, giving me & my upline no credit)."

(You don't pay any extra (still FREE) if you leave the affiliate-codes at the end! but people cut `em off anyway ... thinking they'll have a quicker connection or a special discount or something)

And these 'pitches' are all pretty-much the same. I'll look-over each one and list the differing ones here:

The first pitch?

I'm seeing that it might not have been 'the best idea' to try to give you "all these pitches" in the same post 😔







Comments