#OMGonFacebook @Facebook says #Isaiah41Ten was Written For Me | @Wikipedia

Hmm ... "My righteous right hand"---said to be 'where Lord Jesus Christ is #stationed now,' "lifting us up" alongside him through The Blood Shared, no?

Users of Wikipedia explain Lord Jesus Christ's current #station in a report you can access through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Station” is built on ancient words that mean "to Stand-, Make- or Be Firm" (which are the base beneath words that mean "|Port, Anchorage, a Sentinel, a Guard, a Watch, Military Post, Position, Job, |Stop, Location, Site, the Place which one Normally Occupies, to Assign a Post or -Position").
#Stations #Stationing #Stationary #Substation #Workstation #StationsOfTheCross #PollingStation #ManYourStation #RadioStation #StationBreak #RailroadStation #StationMaster #StationWagon (before it was an automobile, it was a horse-drawn conveyance that took people into town from the railroad stations) #StationHouse (building that served as #PoliceStation)

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



Breaking it down ...
#IsaiahFourtyone10 #IsaiahFourtyoneTen #Isaiah4110 #Isa4110 #Isa41Ten #IsaFourtyone10 #IsaFourtyoneTen
Original Words  כִּֽי־ תִּשְׁתָּ֖ע אַל־ אָ֔נִי
(Westminster Leningrad Codex) for - - Be dismayed not I [am]
Other Common Translations because anxiously look about you, be anxious, look around Do not, don't "
Possible Translations (from STRONG's) (many, see 'Hebrew, 3588') regard, turn your gaze away no, nor, neither, nothing, let not Myself
~
Original Words עִמְּךָ־ כִּ֣י תִּירָא֙
אַל־
(WLC) with you for fear - - Not
Other Common Translations with thee because be afraid Do not, Don't
Possible Translations (from STRONG's) against, toward, along with, beside, except, in spite of ('Hebrew, 3588') revere, stand in awe of, honor, dread no, nor, neither, nothing, let not
~
Original Words אַף־ עֲזַרְתִּ֔יךָ אַף־ אִמַּצְתִּ֙יךָ֙
(WLC) Yes, I will help you Yes, I will strengthen you
Other Common Translations Surely, Yea, truly I have helped you " I will strengthen thee, I keep on strengthening you, I have strengthened you
Possible Translations (from STRONG's) also, furthermore, indeed, so much the more succor, support also, furthermore, indeed, so much the more alert, courageous, brave, stout, solid
~
Original Word אֱלֹהֶ֑יךָ אֲנִ֣י צִדְקִֽי׃ בִּימִ֥ין
(WLC) your God. I [am] My righteous. with right hand
Other Common Translations thy God " of my righteousness, my victorious with the right hand
Possible Translations (from STRONG's) Ruler, Judge, Divine One, Angel Myself justice, rightness, vindication Southward (when facing Eastward)
~
Original Word תְּמַכְתִּ֖יךָ
(WLC) I will uphold you
Other Common Translations I will hold on to you, I will uphold thee, I'm surely upholding you, I upheld thee
Possible Translations (from STRONG's) grasp, support, attain, keep





Comments