Maybe 'more NFTs' will make my @CryptoTabNFT miner more #Salient in the #CryptoMines | @MetaMask

CryptoCompany explains 'how CryptoTab Browser-users can use NFTs to excel in their cryptomining' in a report you can access (or maybe only I can access 🤓) through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Salient” is built on ancient words that mean "to Leap" (also the foundation of words that mean "to Flow, Run, |Hurry, |Trample").
#Salience #Saliency #Consilience #Salacious #SallyForth #Saltire #Sault

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



'The page that the above link's page sends me to' gives me these instructions:
How to start NFT Mining

Follow these simple steps to setup NFT Mining in CryptoTab Browser and start earning

  1. Download & install CryptoTab Browser on your computer, then add MetaMask browser plugin and use it to create your crypto-wallet.
    • Got it!
  2. Connect the created MetaMask wallet in the CryptoTab Browser dashboard to purchase and use mining tokens.
    • I don't think it'll let me do that until I mine enough BTC (with your help when you join my mining-network 😘)
  3. Buy a mining token on OpenSea using your MetaMask wallet.
  4. Your token will automatically appear on the CryptoTab Browser Dashboard as soon as it is in the connected wallet. Activate NFT Mining in the browser Dashboard and enjoy your BTC income!
    • Again; I can't do this until I help mine enough coin to connect my crypto-wallet.








Comments