What Do You Think about #TowerOfFantasy (a (FREE) Shared Open World MMORPG @ToF_EN_Official)

TowerOfFantasy offers the download on a page you can access through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Tower” (if not the agent noun for |Tow) is built on ancient words that mean "|Citadel, High |Structure."
#Towers #Towered #Towering #Watchtower #Overtower #ClockTower

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


I'll download it and start describing; but--if you've got a fuller experience you want to tell us about--the comment-section awaits!


I download it, install it, register ... but it won't let me play! It keeps taking me to all these technical forms & things I don't care about ... What about The Game? 






Comments