@SecretsUnsealed & the #Elijah Solution (a #LastGenerationTheology)

Pastor Bohr's friend Pastor Rich Constatineski explains ... a lot (I'm only half-listening---I caught something about 'how America is Heaven' ... something about "the lesser light pointing the way to the greater light"?) in a watch beneath the etymology (with 'the emboldened link(s)' leading (after a brief message) to Secrets Unsealed Ministries' homepage) below; but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Elijah (Hebrew אֱלִיָּהוּ ('Eliyyahu))” is built on ancient words that mean "my God is Yahweh."
#Eliya #Eliyahu #Ilia #Ilya #Elias #Eliyyahu #Elian

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow








Comments