If They Promises #Upcoming Secrets, but Don't Deliver them Right Away; Would You Call It a #RickRoll? #TacoRelish

The ad that led me to a report (which you can access through 'the emboldened link(s)' below) told me it'd explain 'why we never met Opie's mom (on The Andy Griffith Show), but 'the page it sent me to' told me the first of 15 other facts the site lists; 

I am going to go ahead & look at all 16 facts, but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Upcoming” is built of the words "Up" & "Come."

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


and they don't really say 'what happened to her'; except that it was when Opie was "just a little thing!"


Comments