Woo-Hoo! Graduated from Nudist to #Accomplice on @TornRPG!

Well; not "Graduated," but "Transitioned in 'Title'";

I'll explain the difference beneath Your invitation to play along, linked through 'the banner beneath the subscribe-bar' below; but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Accomplice” is built on ancient words that mean "to Fold-, Weave-, |Plait With or -Together."

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



See, I wanted to find out 'what level each "title" corresponds with' (like Freshman corresponds with Ninth Grade, Sophomore with Tenth-, etc.) But it doesn't work like that; the Titles are triggered by my most-frequent action in the game (Nudist was triggered by 'my attacking an enemy without wearing any armor'; Accomplice, by 'assisting other players in their attacks'; and so on).

My Title--Accomplice--is right under my "Rank" (which is LIKE 'Level,' but different somehow ... the two are measured in two different ways)

Comments