@VideosMarvelous reviews #PowerRangersUNAUTHORIZED - The Way the #MightyMorphinPowerRangers SHOULD have Been | @getFANDOM


I think now I'll obsess over the Power Rangers (mostly the remake, but also 'the original' (i.e. the version that introduced 'my generation of Americans' to it)), with info you can access through #Zordon (the name of the 'Commander' (the Big Floating Head) over the Power Rangers) below; 

but Whoa! Zordon of #Eltar is a deep rabbit-hole to go down; but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

Zordon of Eltar was an alien wizard (although he was almost a military-commander over the Order of Meledon). 
The name “Zordon (also the name of the commander of the original versions---THEIR Big Floating Head)” is built on ancient words that mean ... well, it's also a Hungarian word that |Bleak, |Dismal (but his name in the pilot episode was Zoltar, with 'the Zords' then known as "Droids").

So I'm thinking it's more like '|Gordon' (an origin that actually came-up in my search) or maybe '|Horton' or '|Brandon' ...

Searching for the origin of the word "Zord," I was also taken to pages about the origins of Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, Cunt, Transmogrify, Bloody (the British intensive, not the actual adjective), Byte, and about 7,500,000 others

I also find out that Zord was the surname of a member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives ... but I guess the word (if not "named after Zordon") is an alteration of -saur (from Dinosaur ... as many of the Zords were modeled off of Dinosaurs (|T-Rex, |Pterodactyl, |Triceratops, Mastodon ... one was a |Dragon, one a |Saber-Toothed |Tiger ...))

"Eltar" is built on ancient words that mean ...

... I can't find this either, but it might've been inspired by words in the foundations beneath |Altar. 


SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


hmm, makes me think of ... of Big Brother from 1984, the Genie from Pee-Wee's Playhouse (not to mention Disney's Aladdins), Sauron from Lord of the Rings, The Wizard from The Wizard of Oz, the judges on Superman's planet Krypton ... anything else?

Looking for info to add above, I 'looked at' (or 'will look at soon')

the Megazord ... Different-from-Voltron how? ... wait a minute; Voltron ... Zordon ... how did I not see it?


Comments