The Symphony of the Creator-Archetype is set to the Key of #innovation | @AstuteCo #innovate #innovative #innovating #innovated

I mention The Archetypal Creator's #Innovativeness in a report you can access through 'the bold word(s)' below; but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Innovation ( #Innovator)” is built on ancient words that mean Into New.

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



It seems a little odd that 'the source of the photo above' (and I think I've seen it in a couple other descriptions of "the archetypes") call the archetypes "the brand archetypes"---as if people who 'follow' their archetypical behavior are 'branded' with The Mark that archetype's Best Attitude ...

Comments