Hey #WritersCommunity! I caught this ad that says #FreelancersDoMoreWithBonsai, START FREE ... and I'm like 'do What more? start What FREE?' We'll find out | #Bonsai @bonsaiinc

That (before the '...') was the banner I clicked, and it led me to the page you can access through 'the bold hyperlink(s)' below; but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Bonsai (in case that link is 'too special for your browser,' I'll tell you that it leads my browser to this site)” is built on ancient words that mean "Potted Plant in a |Basin."

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow




is "the #1 Freelance Product Suite ... Everything you need to run your Freelance business ... [the] all-in-one product suite with smart automation [that] lets you focus on your passion, not your paperwork."

I guess bonsai is 'a Freelancer's assistant.' You can let them manage your
  • Proposals
  • Contracts
  • Projects (Client CRM)
  • Invoices
  • Expenses
  • Time-Tracking
  • Tasks
  • Accounting
  • Taxes
and Win More Work




Comments