#Continuous Content (without Ads, Restrictions or Limits) with #ALLin1 | @Bing @labnol @PearsonUnltdinc(?) #Continuous #Continuously #Continousness

You can access All-in-1 through 'the bold hyperlink(s)' below, and explore to find out 'what kinds of content they are offering'; I might do that and report it beneath the subscribe-bar, but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Continuous (meaning of a word deep within the foundation beneath the word "Content")” is built on ancient words that mean "to Hang Together (be Un|interrupted, Contain)."

though my source uses "Continuity" & "Continuing" in its descriptions (and though I suspect they all share the above etymology), it doesn't out-&-out 'list' "Continue" as Related---

even going so far as 'describing the difference in meaning between "Continuous" & "Continual"'


SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



hmm ... I can't find any sites that match that insignia, and I suspect I'd have to give them "my credit-information" if I wanted to review their catalogue, so I'll do some background-research ...

That doesn't tell me what I want to know (unless "all-in-1 digital content" IS run by Whois Privacy Service 🤪), so I'll see how far I can get:

First, I see that they do show what kind of content they offer---Movies, Music, Games & Audiobooks.

They say I can get in "for FREE," but their 'small print' reads:
Offer and Billing Terms: Try the service free for five (5) days. If you don’t like it or you find that the service is not for you, contact us to cancel and you will not be charged. Unless you cancel, at the end of the five (5) day trial period, the service will automatically continue on a monthly basis and the service will automatically charge the credit card (debit cards not accepted) you have provided the applicable monthly $39.95 fee stated at the beginning of each such period, for as long as you continue the service. You may cancel the service at any time; cancelling will stop the recurring fee moving forward. Cancelling the service will not retroactively refund subscription payments and previously charged subscription fees won’t be pro-rated based on cancellation date. There is no obligation to purchase a minimum quantity of goods and there is no additional shipping or handling fee charged.
... arousing my suspicion.

But I'll go ahead and try to sign up, and ... nope! I give them my email-address, and--though it does reveal that their name is 'tudum' (probably ... see below) ... or (looking at more 'small print') maybe WICFT.TOP, or maybe PEARSON UNLIMITED, INC--I can't see much more of their catalog unless I give them my credit-info! 

at which time (or if they were to give me some other way), I could "access the best digital content for your business and hobbies.... Stream our vast library of US-charts music playlists.... Get high-quality streams of the most popular movies and series."

Comments