A @BingRewards-Quiz 'sent me' to Beyoncé's full online video-library (or at least to 'their attempt to find it') | #Beyonce @Beyonce @UrbanDictionary @Bing @PureWow

Bing Rewards' 'search for Beyoncé's videos' is linked through 'that word' below; but first I want to teach you about that word. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The name “Beyoncé” was given to her by her mother, who wanted to make sure her maiden name #Beyince (Beyincé) didn't die out.  Beyincé is based on a French word whose exact meaning I can't find, but -whose spelling is the same as an Urban Dictionary entry for "Boy whom you want to be your 'Suitor' (that is the word for Boyfriend-and-possible-|Fiancé, yes?)"

Maybe if I knew more French/Creole, it might be clear to me exactly what Beyincé means;
 if its meaning is clear to you (and/or if you are Beyoncé's mom Tina), some education
 in the comments below would be much appreciated!


SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow











Comments