@CBSsunday called #TheJanuary6Disturbance what it actually was ... a #Convulsion (with a few Pond-Ripples) | #Convulsions #Convulsional

I noticed they called it 'that word' in a report on President Biden's first year in office (cued-up at the video linked through 'that word' below); but first I want to understand that word better. And I find you understand words better if you look at 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum)

The word “Convulsion” is built on ancient words that mean "to |Pluck-, Pull Violently- (|Svelte) -With, -Together" (I know it's a form of '|Convulse' & '|Convulsive,' but my source doesn't explain 'Convulsion's connection to those words (at least not in that entry)).

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow




Comments