I was #Struggling with Klondike-ery (\ #KlondikeTheLostExpedition and/or #KlondikeAdventures @Vizor_Games) on @Plarium @FacebookGaming @GooglePlayDev when @Bing told me of @MicrovirtMEmu

I'll 'tell the story' below the Subscribe-bar, but first ...

MEmu Play explains how to play the Klondike mining-sim (a game typically found on mobile devices) in a report linked through 'that word' below; but (even before that) I want to understand that word better. And I find you understand words better if you look at 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum)

The word “Struggling (\ #Stuggle #Struggled #Struggles)” is built on ancient words that mean Frequent Stumble or -Ill Will.

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



For a little while (since September or October 2021), I've been playing KLONDIKE: THE LOST EXPEDITION on my desktop-computer through Plarium Games' site. (I heard the game (or a version of it) was on Facebook too, but the link they have on Facebook won't work for me.)

Looking for 'tips & tools' (a.k.a. "cheats"), I come across a site called Klondike Addicts, and they link to a Facebook-group. I try to join, but the admin there tells me I can't use any of the 'boosts' the group shares unless I'm playing the 'Facebook'-version.

They insist they've been playing the 'Facebook'-version for YEARS, so I figure I need ... something ...

Seeing if I can't go around Facebook & Plarium, I find that Google won't let me download it to a desktop. So I ask Microsoft Bing for 'what I really want', and they give me some advice from MEmu. I just downloaded their Emulator, and I'll follow the rest of their directions to see what develops! 

Comments