#NEWSFLASH ... eventually, I guess ...

I open my Microsoft Edge browser (because I suppose my Bing-searches on that browser will somehow earn more Bing Rewards Points than Bing-searches on this Google Chrome browser), and its New Tab page (along with a Microsoft Start extension on my desktop's toolbar) always shows me a lot of new news that I'd love to report to you ... but hardly anything that's worth 'interrupting my normal broadcasting.'

MSN delivers the news through reports I think are linked through 'that word' below; but first I want to understand that word better. And I find you understand words better if you look at 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum)

The word “Newsflash” (a brief report (usually interrupting regularly-scheduled broadcasting) of some recent event, leading to the sarcastic interjective said just before report of an obvious fact that the report-receiver is ostensibly unaware) is built of News & Flash (inspired by the 'Flash' of lightning in the sky reporting the 'News' that "a storm's a`comin`!")

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


I'll cut-&-paste some of the story-links right here. Maybe I'll come back and focus more on a story-or-two when 'regular broadcasting' gives me some extra time:





















Comments