Why "Get Rid of #Wrinkles"? I mean; Why Do We Get Wrinkles in the First Place?

You'll Get Money by joining in the discussion linked through 'that word' below; but first I want to understand that word better. And I find you understand words better if you look at 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum)

The word “Wrinkles” is built on ancient words that mean "to Turn, |Bend." #Wrinkle #Wrinkly

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


Oh, I know I could go look up 'what the doctors say'; but I think it's better to discuss 'why we keep- or get rid of-each kind of wrinkles,' 
    Wrinkles in the ...
  • Forehead
  • Hands' Palms & Feet's Soles
  • Face's Cheeks & Chin
  • Arms
  • Legs
  • Backs of the Hands & Feet
  • etc.

Comments