#ClickTrackProfit Redeems the Reputation of #EmailMarketing @CTPtalk

I'm in training at ClickTrackProfit (which you can join at the site linked through 'the main word' below), and the training is heavily focusing on #Email-Marketing; I'll comment on that beneath, but first I want to understand that word better. And I find that you understand words better when you look at the other words at the bases of the words you're thinking-of ...

The 'Email' of 'Email-Marketing' is an abbreviation of "Electronic #Mail." 
The word “Mail” is built on ancient words that mean Skin, Bag (from the bag carrying the mail being delivered) or |Spot, |Blemish (as that's what the holes in a |Mesh-Net of #Chainmail looked like) or "to |Meet, |Assemble" (a meaning preserved in |Blackmail). #Mailed #Mailing #Mailable #Mailbag #Mailbox #MailSlot #Mailman #MailOrder #Voicemail #MailingList

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


ClickTrackProfit has been telling me that email-marketing is 'the center-pole of their marketing-tent' (a metaphor they don't use, but ... I guess it sorta tells you why I have trouble believing CTP will actually Profit me!)


I mean ... I've tried 'email-marketing,' but all that's meant for ME so far was 'getting my email-address on a bunch of lists that send me junk-mail everyday!'

But today, an "Email Marketing 101"-lesson hit me with 'The Golden Rule' (you know, "treat others the way you want to be treated"). That ... that's a good rule, but I'm still not seeing how it connects to email-marketing.

One possibility---it means a switch from 'Push-Marketing' to 'Pull-Marketing'---from 'listing the products I'm selling and urging recipients to subscribe to me' to 'offering them a link to my blog and letting them see what news-&-offers they can find here.'

Comments