Don't Believe the #SkinnyPill (a.k.a. #OneShotKeto)? Me Neither, nor @abcSharkTank (despite claims that #SharkTank-vesters "Back it Big!") | @DrRyanLowery debunks it | @BingRewards

You can read some real #Keto-recipes (a search to which Bing Rewards directed me) at the main-words linked below.

What I show here is 'the group of words' that give "that word" a place to connect to your vocabulary ... deeper sources that firm the foundation upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “Skinny” ( #Skinnier #Skinniest #SkinnyDipping #SkinnyDipper) is built on ancient words that mean #Skin + -|y. 

The word “Skin” ( #Skinning #Skinned #Skinner #Skins #Skinners) is built on ancient words that mean "to |Peel off, |Flay (rooted in words that mean Cut)" (the |Scales of a Fish, to |Tear, |Burst). 

The word “Keto” is short for #Ketosis (that's #Ketone + -|osis ... they say it's your body's process of burning fat instead of carbs for energy)---Ketone being "an arbitrary variation" on |Acetone (developed by German chemist Leopold Gmelin). - #Ketonic

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Enter your email address:

Delivered by
FeedBurner


I saw ads for it while playing games on Facebook---the dieter dissolves the drug in a 'shot'-glass, drinks it, and ... I dunno; all their fat dissolves, and they turn into a hot model? ...


And I obviously won't even believe it even if the great comedians recommend it; largely because it's "a scam" (i.e. it works in special cases or following unmentioned directions), but also because I think I've got 'my diet' figured out.

... But I do remember a lot of 'support for keto' from the BVOV Ministries ... hmm ...

Comments