When a Doctor #GrabsYourBallsAndTellsYouToTurnYourHeadAndCough, here's what dey's Looking-for | @BodyBuildingCOM

#Hernia

A 'stand-up comedian' (one of the "rabbit-holes" I fall into on YouTube) made me wonder 'why doctors do that' (I think the comedian suggested "it tells the doctor whether I have tonsillitis").

So I looked, and found the answer on an old post from a bodybuilding-forum (Bing may not be as popular as Google, but its searches dig deep!)

That forum's explanation is linked through 'the main word' below; but first I want to understand that word better. And I find that you understand words better when you look at the other words at the bases of the words you're thinking-of ...

The word “Hernia” is built on ancient words that mean "a |Rupture" (related to words that mean "|Intestine, Gut, |Entrail). #Hernial #Herniated #Herniation

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


Comments