@JohnLarrroquette returns in the Upcoming (-slash-Ongoing (in case I don't update this entry)) Sequel-#Series to the `80s' #NightCourt

MSNNews announces the upcoming sequel in an article linked through 'the main word' below; but I feel it's more important to understand that word better. And I find that you understand words better when you look at the other words at the bases of the words you're thinking-of ...

The word “Series” is built on ancient words that mean "to |Line-up" (Bind Together). #MiniSeries #Serial #Seriation

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Enter your email address:

Delivered by
FeedBurner


I remember the old series ... not a lot about it (none of the big relationships, any 'major storylines'); just the bald-headed bailiff, that Harry Anderson was the major judge, and that John Larroquette was an attorney (defense? prosecution? ... I forget) highly sex-obsessed.

Now, Melissa Rauch (The Big Bang Theory's Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz) plays the original judge's daughter who's following in her father's footsteps. ... I can't find any NBC promos for the show---the closest I found was ...

Comments