I used to think #Crippled was a Temporary Circumstance, but @MichelleObama (and that writer @BarackObama) might help change my mind with @CripCampFilm

My discussion on that mind-change is linked through 'the main word' below; but I feel it's more important to understand that word better. And I find that you understand words better when you look at the other words at the bases of the words you're thinking-of ...

The word “Crippled” is built on ancient words that mean "to Creep" (in Old English, "Creeper" was a word for a Crippled Person (sort of like #Cripple is often used today)). #Cripples #Crippling

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Enter your email address:

Delivered by
FeedBurner


Watching the news-story about the film about a few 'disability-camps' near the East- & West Coast, I was surprised that the story doesn't talk about all the 'disability-camps'-across the country (nor does the film, I don't think ... haven't seen it yet) and (maybe) -around the world.


I was also surprised that I wasn't able to find 'a map of all such camps (across the contiguous United States)' ... I'll try to put one together and put it here---eventually:

Comments