#RashidaJones @MSNBC (@RJonesNews) & #Rashida Jones @AngieTribecaTBS (@iAmRashidaJones) ... TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE?!?!! | @wonderfulinfo

I read that Rashida Jones became president of MSNBC; and I think, 'How can she do that? Isn't she busy filming masterful comedy & ... what is Quincy's girl doing these days?' 

But then I see the new executive's picture, and ... either I'm impressed by the makeup-artists' work, or I realize that those are TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE named Rashida. (a name shared by about 230 other workers on LinkedIn).


What I show here is 'the group of words' that couch "that name" into your vocabulary ... deeper meanings that 'firm the foundations' upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “Rashida” is the feminine form of #Rashid, built on Arabic words that mean Rightly Guided (a part of one of the 99 names of Allah ... with masculine variants #Rasheed #Rachid and another feminine variant #Rachida).

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Enter your email address:

Delivered by
FeedBurner



Comments