Maybe I ought to Read the #instructions before I do any Damage with this #CryptoMiningDrill @CryptoTabnet!

I link to Your FREE CryptoTab Browser through the emboldened, hyperlinked word below; but--before I discuss the extensive #instructions that CT will repeat to YOU after you download their automatically-mining browser--I have to notice that 'that word' is a word which you only know-about because it's connected to other words you know better, built on an even-deeper source ... something crucial that firms the foundation upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “Instructions” is built on ancient words that mean "to Pile-, Build-On (or -In)."

#instruct #instructionManuals #instructed #instructing #instruction #instructor #instructible #instructional #instructive 


SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Enter your email address:

Delivered by
FeedBurner


just A FEW of the 'manuals' out there

Of course, we might want to 'prepare to read the instructions' by reviewing a lot of the terms they'll be using ...

Then on to the #instructionManual(s) the CryptoTab browser gives us! (I know it may seem kinda backward--like we might want to read 'some of the stuff at the bottom' first--but this is the order they present it in (as if we were all 'there' when they presented the first stuff, so it moves to the bottom as we get the fresh news at the top)---and I still need to read a lot of the links I'm giving here ... to which I'll add some notes after I get to them)

Comments